Friday, July 2, 2010

My Situation. :/

Hello! I just wanted to make a quick note to let you guys know that I will not be blogging on this blog for a while. Very temporary. See, my computer has viruses and I don’t know when it will be back and working. For now, I’m using someone else’s computer, but it doesn’t have all of my information that I need for blogging. So I’m still doing emails and blogging on my other blog, Christian Book Giveaways, but this one will be on temporary hiatus till my compy is working again. The only thing I will be posting is a few reviews. Say a prayer for me! I really need it. ;)




Thanks!
Carman

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Sorry to hear about your virus problem. I've had viruses on my own computer several times, and I know what a PAIN it can be!

Carman said...

It's VERY frustrating. Esp. since I have no idea where they came from?!? :(

Thanks for commenting. :)