Monday, January 4, 2010

Cover Contest Winner!

The winner of the 2009 Cover Contest is:


Congrats! Here are the final scores for each of the covers nominated:
The Jewel of His Heart-69
Love Finds You in North Pole, Alaska-26
A Bride in the Bargain-36
The Carousel Painter-66
The Apothecary's Daughter-10
Deep in the Heart of Trouble-38
A Measure of Mercy-0
Dawn's Prelude-11
A Passion Most Pure-40
Fools Rush In-12
Things Worth Remembering-38
A Vote of Confidence-21

Thank you to everyone who nominated covers, and voted! I hope you enjoyed this contest. :)

5 comments:

Renee (BlacknGoldGirlsBookSpot) said...

WOW this was a close one! All of the covers were so great it was so hard to choose! Congrats Maggie on the winning cover!

XOXO~ Renee

Maggie Brendan said...

Oh my! This as just made my day! I think all of the covers were very beautiful! Thanks to all of you who voted for mine cover. I just love it because it looks like my heroine.

Thanks Carmen for doing this contest.

Maggie Brendan said...

that's suppose to read 'my cover'. I'll blame it on my cold and blurry eyes this morning. lol.

Ashley (Ibreath2read) said...

Congrats Maggie!
All the covers were great.I had to "eeny meeny miny moe" just to pick one;~) LOL
Love Y'all,
Ashley

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

Congrats to Maggie! Tough to choose just one. :)