Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Very Delayed Status/Health Update

Hello my dear friends and readers!

This is an update on my condition, among other things.

First of all, I want to say a big thank you to everyone who prayed for me while I was sick and recovering from surgery. Your prayers meant so much to me, and I felt completely surrounded by love and support. <3

As to my condition now, I am back to normal. Feeling way better, doing everything I was before, and grateful for my health. :D

However, I am now VERY behind on reading, blogging, and school. Catching up is hard work especially since I was already a little behind before this whole fiasco. As much as it pains me, school has to come before blogging and reading. :’( I am trying to cut down a little on my work so that I will be able to catch up faster. Now, both my blogs will still be running, but I might take a while to respond to emails and some posts will probably be late.

I’m going to cut out the “Sunday Funnies” until I’m back to being caught up for a while. Also, I’m not going to be [always] posting 2 book reviews a week. Sometimes there will be more than two, sometimes less. I’m going to try to keep the “one book giveaway/author interview a week” thing going, but sometimes I might [like right now] not be able to.

In the meantime I greatly appreciate all your prayers for me to get caught up and all the grace you can possibly extend to me. :D I love you guys, and I want to bless you with my blogs. Thanks!

4 comments:

Casey said...

So glad you are feeling better! Stay focused on tasks and you will be caught up before you know it. :)

Katy said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! :)

I have a Versatile Blogger award for you at my blog!

misskallie2000 said...

Glad to have your back blogging and feeling like yourself. Just remember to not overdo and give yourself time to recover.

Carman said...

Thanks for commenting everyone! The encouragement means a lot to me! :D