Monday, December 21, 2009

Tidings of Great Boys by Shelley Adina ~ 5/5 stars

Tidings of Great Boys
Shelley Adina
All About Us series, #5

FaithWords Publisher
About the book:
Finals week is approaching and Mac is still undecided on where to spend the holidays. Normally she'd go home to Scotland, but spending two weeks alone in the castle with her dad isn't as appealing as it used to be. So she invites Carly, Lissa, Gillian, and Shani to join her for the holidays!

Mac is determined to make this the best Christmas ever. She even decides to organize the traditional Hogmany dance for New Year's Eve. If she can get her mother involved in the dance, maybe her parents will finally get back together.

But when Mac and the girls arrive in Scotland, they are faced with bad news: the castle is falling apart and Mac's parents are struggling financially. Not only that, but Shani is in big trouble with Prince Rashid's royal family. Can the girls find a way to celebrate the holidays, get Mac's parents back together, save the castle, and rescue Shani from her relentless pursuers? There's only one way to find out. . .
 
My review:
I loved Mac's story. This is a great book and I really felt connected to the characters. I've read all the books in this series and have not been disappointed with any of them. I seriously recommend that you read this entire series if you haven't already.
 
(Sorry the review is so short. It took me forever to finish the book, and then I didn't have time to write the review while it was fresh on my mind. I've been too busy, and thats going to have to change. *Insert determined face*)

No comments: