Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Funnies!

Hymns

Dentist's Hymn................Crown Him With Many Crowns

Weatherman's Hymn........There Shall Be Showers of Blessings

Contractor's Hymn............The Church's One Foundation

The Tailor's Hymn.............Holy, Holy,Holy

The Golfers Hymn............There's a Green Hill Far Away

The Politician's Hymn........Standing On The Promises

Optometrist's Hymn..........Open My Eyes That I May See

The IRS Agent's Hymn......I Surrender All

The Gossip's Hymn...........Pass It On

The Electrician's Hymn.....Send The Light

The Shopper's Hymn........Sweet Bye and Bye

The Realtor's Hymn..........I've Got a Mansion, Just Over the Hill

Massage Therapist's Hymn..He Touched Me

The Doctor's Hymn...........The Great Physician


And for those on the highway - a few hymns:

45mph.........................God Will Take Care of You

65mph.........................Nearer My God Tote

85mph.........................This World Is Not My Home

95mph.........................Lord, I'm Coming Home

100mph.......................Precious Memories

3 comments:

Katie said...

HAHA! I loved the highway hymns!

Bluerose said...

You have an award @ www.bluerosesheart.blogspot.com :)

Carman said...

Katie~ Thanks! Me too. They were so clever!

bluerose~ Thanks!